Boxing champ Manny Pacquiao has rewarded himself and his family with lavish real estates in and outside the country. He and his wife Jinkee owns a luxurious home in California. They also have properties in General Santos City, Laguna and Saranggani.
One thing common among their houses is the swimming pool. All their kids love swimming. Jinkee also loves its calming effect.
Here are their 5 luxurious swimming pools from his 5 different houses. KAMI obtained photos of Manny’s pools from Jinkee Pacquiao’s Instagram page via PEP.ph.
1. Pacquiao’s swimming pool in Lagao Village, General Santos City
*Jinkee and twin sister Janet with the boxing-glove shaped pool in their background.
2. Pacquiao’s swimming pool in Dadiangas, General Santos City
3. Pacquiao’s swimming pool in Taluya, Glan, Sarangani
*This infinity pool overlooks the Gumasa Beach.
4. Pacquiao’s swimming pool in Forbes Park, Makati City
*The mansion they had purchased in Forbes Park Makati is the most grandest and most luxurious home among their properties. This is a 1,500-meter arcadian-style mansion worth 708 million pesos.
5. Pacquiao’s swimming pool in the Beverly Hills, USA
*The one on top was their pool at the Beverly Hills mansion, the one below was at their home in Los Angeles, which was up for sale years ago.